Here is the Wordle #287 Answer 2nd April 2022 Today | Daily Word Puzzle Solutions.
Wordle has now become one of the most famous names in the world of crossword puzzles. Wordle was initially developed by software engineer Josh Wardle for his partner but has become one of the most played word puzzles in the world due to its unique features. Also, Wordle is a free online puzzle that doesn’t need registration. Anyone can play it and it is suitable for all ages.
If you are looking for Wordle’s solution for 2nd April 2022, you are in the right place. This guide will tell you the correct answer.
- Green: You have the correct letter in the correct place.
- Yellow: has the correct letter but is in the wrong position.
- Grey: The letter does not appear at all in the word.
Knowing this, the initial riddle will help you tremendously in the words you get right in the future, since the more letters you get right, the faster you will solve the word. We recommend choosing words with mostly vowels as your initial guess to get a good understanding of the word.
On 2nd April 2022, we will have a new word, Wordle 287. Here are several suggestions, as well as today’s solution.
Wordle 287 Hints Today – April 2nd, 2022
Here are some clues we have for Wordle 287 to help you to get the answer today.
Hint 1: Contains the letter T.
Hint 2: It starts with the letter P.
Hint 3: There are two vowels in the word today.
Hint 4: It is a word or expression used in a figurative sense: figure of speech.
What is the Wordle 287 Answer Today? (April 2nd, 2022)
The answer to Wordle 287 is…
If you’re hoping to get better at Wordle then we’ve got some tips for you that will hopefully have you solving these more easily next time you play!
- Use a good starting word – Try to figure out a few go-to words that you will start your puzzles out with that feature multiple vowels and that do not repeat words you’ve already tried. These are traditionally things like Adieu, Audio, Raise, Atone, and Stone.
- Watch out for duplicate letters – It’s easy to forget that you might have repeat letters in your puzzle. For example, the word “buzzy” has double “z” in it. This won’t be obvious from the clues given by Wordle. Just because you see a letter is green in a particular spot doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work in another!
- Search for 5-letter words – If you are feeling stumped then give yourself some additional clues! Do a search for 5-letter words that begin with or contain some of the letters you have found. This will help you find some words you might not know or have forgotten about. You can then hopefully figure out the puzzle from the extra help, which will in turn increase your knowledge for the next one!
How to Share Score Results on Twitter?
Do you want to tell the world that you have figured out the answer in the fewest tries? You can share the “grid” of results on Twitter without spoiling the solution for others.
- Once you have completed the daily word puzzle, a pop-up will appear with a SHARE button on it.
- Click on it and the results will get copied to the clipboard.
- Now all you have to do is head to Twitter (or any other social media site), create a post, and paste the items (Ctrl + V) that are copied to the clipboard.
- Voila! You have successfully shared the results with your followers.