Here Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Today Match Live Streaming, Preview: How To Watch LaLiga Live, TV Channel, Team News, And Prediction LaLiga Toady Match, 2022. Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Live Scorecard Today Match.
The Today match between Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad 2022 Live Streaming on 22nd March 2022, 01:00 AM IST at the Reale Seguros Stadium (San Sebastian).
Catch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad Live Streaming discourse with quick scorecard refreshes, Preview: How To Watch LaLiga Live, TV Channel, Team News, Prediction, and much more.
Read More About Football: Live Football
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Match Facts:
SERIES: LaLiga(SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28)
MATCH: Barcelona v Real Sociedad
DATE: SUNDAY, 22 MARCH 2022
VENUE: Reale Seguros Stadium (San Sebastian)
TIME: 01:00 AM PST
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Preview
Real Sociedad’s 1-0 loss to Granada on their last trip to La Liga (LL) has them hoping to reach the top four. A win here will be the final kick-off, but Sociedad are clear and unanimous underdogs ahead of the game and their solid record in league games listed as underdogs this season (D3, L3) is a real problem.
The home form of the hosts from the end of October is encouraging (M5, D4, L1). Only one of these four draws improved Sociedad against HT, but after Sociedad took 19 of the 21 possible points from LL’s home clash at HT (W6, D1) there was a clear key to victory for the Basque club.
Barcelona remains in the title race and a new life in their once-troubled struggles largely complemented by flawed victories. Seven of their last nine league wins fall into this category and, with the exception of one of those seven clear wins, Barcelona has won both halves.
Ronald Koeman’s men were also able to devote most of their recovery to their previous eight straight LL wins. On seven of those winning goals, Barcelona took the lead at the break, and at the end of the same sequence of eight games, seven of the last nine innings played in particular won 1-0.
FCB vs RS Player to see:
Mikel Merino won the Sociedad winners in their last home game against LL (10 ‘), meaning he counts the last three opening teams in his country to arrive in the first 15 minutes after LL’s home win. In contrast, young defender Oscar Mingesa wrote a new chapter and only scored his first goal for Barcelona in a 4-1 win over Huesca a few days ago.
The last 15 league meetings have resulted in an average of 8.87 shots on target.
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Live Streaming & TV Channel
LaLiga live streaming can be accessed via YouTube TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, or a subscription to AT&T TV NOW, which LaLiga TV offers in its plans. Local broadcasts are also available in the US. Live streaming in India will not be available on the Sony Six and Sony Six HD channels this season, nor will it be broadcast live on FanCode.
How To Watch LaLiga Live
- When: Sunday at 20:15 p.m. PST
- Where: Reale Seguros Stadium (San Sebastian)
- TV: Fox Sports – Southeast
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport ENG, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN.
|TEN Sports Live||Click Here|
|PTV Sports Live||Click Here|
|BT Sports Live||Click Here|
Barcelona v Real Sociedad Head to Head
Barcelona has dominated the recent head-to-head record between the two sides. The Blaugrana are unbeaten in their last five league meetings against Sociedad, having won four of them.
Ronald Koeman’s men have already beaten Imanol Alguacil’s side twice this season.
Barcelona came away as 2-1 winners in the reverse fixture, while also beating Sociedad on penalties to knock them out of the Super Cup.
Real Sociedad Form Guide: W-D-D-W-L
Barcelona Form Guide: W-W-W-D-W
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Team News
- Real Sociedad returns without the services of Luca Sangali, Miguel Moya, Joseba Zaldua and Aritz Elustondo through injury, while Nacho Montreal, David Silva, Martin Zubimendi and Carlos Fernandez are in doubt.
- The Alguasil head coach is expected to resist the temptation to make big changes in the side that lost 1-0 to Granada last weekend.
- However, it is possible that something will change in the final third of the pitch as Porto Adnan will replace Januzaj but there will be another start for Alexander Isaac and Mikel Ojarzabal as the hosts hope David Silva can dispel the complaint.
- Barça, Philippe Coutinho, Ansu Fati and Sergi Roberto are not yet available due to injury, while Gerard Pique will be out again with a knee injury.
- Ronald Araujo returned from the bench against Huesca after injury but Frankie de Jong could be signaled again with Mingesa and Clement Langlet as part of the top three.
- Pedry and Sergio Busquets should start in midfield while Coman is unlikely to make any changes to his attack when Messi returns to Griezmann and Usmane Dembele.
Projected Starting Lineup
- Ter Stegen; Mingueza, Lenglet, De Jong; Dest, Busquets, Pedri, Alba; Dembele, Messi, Griezmann
- Remiro; Gorosabel, Zubeldia, Le Normand, Monreal; D Silva, Illarramendi, Merino; Portu, Isak, Oyarzabal
Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Prediction
The Real Sociedad will beat the Barcelona
Real Sociedad 1, Barcelona 2
The Real Sociedad is currently ranked ninth in the SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28 standings on the 10th Number record. Barcelona, on their end, ranks below Real Sociedad on 5th Number.